Hi! Remember me?! The Elephant who is suppose to blog about her weight loss and her half marathon training!? Well this Elephant is a forgetful one! lol But nothing alittle update blog can't fix!
Weight loss front: I got to half my old body weight! I'm currently 189.6 lbs. Which is crazy to think a year ago I was over 300 lbs. Now I have a "1" in front of my weight. Crazy...still trying to process all that! But I've be playing around with the same 5 pounds. I lose it, it finds me...it's a vicious game of hide and seek. But I think I'm finally winning! Well let's be honest, I've already won. I've taken control of my health and my life. So yeah I consider that winning!
I'm not worried about the hide and seek game with the 5 pounds. I know what I need to do to keep losing but I feel like I've busted my ass to get to this point and I'm enjoying, indulging a little bit, not sticking to my workout/running schedule. But now with November beginning and all this past month of fun and no structure. I actually want to eat healthy. I want my exercise and running schedule. I want to see what else is in store for me.
That means GOAL TIME!!!
November 2013 Goals:
1. To reach 200 pounds gone...if not in November then by the end of the year.
2. To continue training for my half marathon. Keeping up with that schedule.
3. Eating/cooking healthier meals for Brent and I.
4. Get my 5K (that's 3.1 miles) to 35 minutes.
5. Just continue to enjoy what I've accomplished and enjoying this new lease on life.
What are your goals for November or the rest of the year?